About Our Program
Prestige Day School, accredited by Cognia, provides students with tailored special education programming within a private day school setting.
Prestige utilizes the dynamic programming of individualized education, which emphasizes individual assessments, individual treatment plans, recreation, and family involvement.
For students who are struggling in traditional special education classes, Prestige Day School creates a nurturing environment supported by credentialed teachers. The teachers provide opportunities for exploration and accommodate a variety of learning styles.
Prestige is designed to work with all students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
Students with anti-social behaviors are accepted including youth with a history of disruptive behaviors. The school also accepts students with disabilities such as mild and moderate intellectual disability, emotionally disturbed, specific learning disabilities, autism, speech or language impairments and other health impairments.
• Rich staff to student ratio
• Highly trained and experienced staff
• Access to Rite of Passage’s 173-acre campus in Queen Creek, Arizona
• Strengths-based approach with educational, vocational, athletic and community service opportunities
• Licensed by the State of Arizona
The highly trained and experienced men and women who work at Prestige Day School come from a variety of ethnic and educational backgrounds, and provide opportunities for all students to learn.
• Student to teacher ratios of no more than 12:1
• 40-hour pre-service training program for all staff, plus an additional 24 hours annually
• Certified Special Education Teachers (Arizona Depart-ment of Education)
• On-site nursing and medical staff
• Counselors and clinicians licensed by the Arizona De-partment of Behavioral Health
Located on Rite of Passage’s 173-acre campus in Queen Creek, Arizona, Prestige Day School offers a separate academic building for the private day school within a campus that provides a variety of program venues. Prestige features:
• Open enrollment, admitting students throughout the year
• Year-round school accredited by Cognia
• Arizona Department of Education approved Private Day School
• Evidence-Based Practices (academically and behaviorally)
• Positive Youth Development
• Vocational Training/Career Technical Education including automotive, culinary arts, technology, and equestrian
• Individually designed behavior plans using PBIS
• Counseling, therapy and treatment services
• Recreation Activities
• Parent Training
• Transportation (if needed)
• School Health Services
• District placed Alternative Ed (short or long term), Special Education Level D and EDP placements, and Empowerment Scholarships accepted
Download our program brochure.
To open, click on the image below.