- We offer our ED-P, Autism and special education classrooms on our Queen Creek campus.
- We provide this continuum of care to help reduce costs associated with tuition, related services, and transportation by educating students as close to their home as possible, which most importantly helps with transitioning.
- We maintain low student-to-staff ratio in all classrooms.
- We run ESY (extended school year) and we have Summer School
- We offer short term camps during school breaks
- We provide students a quicker transition to the mainstream
- We offer students breakfast, lunch and snacks. If eligible, meals are free, reduced or fee based.
- You can arrange for transportation through the school for a fee or through your local school district.
We provide students a quicker transition to the mainstream